Young people between the ages of 11 and 17 who plan to work part-time or full-time are required to have working papers. Applications for working papers may be obtained from the High School Office. Students are required to sign the application in the presence of our clerical staff. You will need to bring:

  • Social Security Card

  • Birth Certificate or Driver's License

  • Proof of physical within a year from physician

A parent also needs to sign the Application for Employment. During our summer hours, please call ahead and schedule an appointment to obtain your working papers. For more information please contact the high school main office at (518) 966-5070 ext. 401.