Breakfast Consists of:
- Choice of Milk, Fresh Fruit or Juice, and Selected Daily Entree
- Students Price K-5 $1.75, 6-12 $2.00 | Adult Price $2.50 (tax included)
- Hours of operation: 7:50am - 9:15am
Lunch Consists of:
- Selected Daily Entree, Vegetable, Bread, Fruit and Choice of Milk
- Students Price K-12 $3.00 | Adult Price $4.25 (tax included)
- Hours of operation: 11:07am - 1:13pm (lunch periods 5, 6, 7)
The express station has a large selection of a la carte food and snacks located in the front of the MS/HS cafeteria. Choices include hot and cold beverages, yogurt granola parfaits, wrap sandwiches, cheese sticks, chips and everyone's favorite BIG cookies. Express station hours are 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. The meals are also open to any adults (parents, staff) that are on campus that would like to purchase a meal. This program is separate from the subsidized free and reduced program. Students are able to use money on their account, and/or cash. We hope you will enjoy the convenience of this food service opportunity on campus. If you have any questions, please call Tracy Churchill, Food Service Manager at Extension 429.
MAKE YOUR CHILD'S DAY SPECIAL WITH A BIRTHDAY BASKET
Let us make it convenient for you on your students special day. Order a birthday basket in advance and we will have it ready to celebrate with their class. Just fill out the form below and send in with payment prior to your child’s birthday. We’ll do the rest!
My School Bucks
myschool bucks.com is a website for parents/guardians to pay for their child's school meals using a credit or debit card. This online service also allows parents to view a child's account balance as well as their purchases.
How do I get started?
- Create a user profile by clicking on the Start Here button on the myschoolbucks.com homepage.
- Add your students to your household. You will need your students ID #. (Contact your school secretary or guidance office if you do not know this number.) If the student ID # is less than 9 digits, pad the front of the number with zeros to make 9 digits (ex. 1234567 will become 001234567).
- Now you're ready to make payments.
*In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $2.49 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $2.49 fee once per deposit transaction. Yet, it is important for parents to know that GCS will not profit from the use of this site.
Please contact Tracy Churchill, Food Service Manager at 966-5070 Ext. 429 if you have any questions.